Provide a Child the Gift of Education
| Becoming one of our sponsors means:|
- Being part of a special group of "padrinos."
- Establishing a unique personal relationship with a child in need.
- Having the opportunity to meet your student in person.
- Providing your child a way to escape poverty through education.
- Watching your young person grow and achieve his/her goals.
- Interacting with our network of translators who will help you communicate with your child, if necessary.
We have groups and individuals who are sponsors.
- Many sponsors pledge a support donation of $30/month or more.
- A number of college students donate $15/month.
We encourage you to participate at any level you can afford.
Apply to be a sponsor using this form.
Volunteer opportunities are also available for able individuals to translate letters from sponsored children and padrinos.
Learn more about our sponsorship program.