Becoming one of our sponsors means:
– Being part of a special group of “padrinos.”
– Establishing a unique personal relationship with a child in need.
– Having the opportunity to meet your student in person.
– Providing your child a way to escape poverty through education.
– Watching your young person grow and achieve his/her goals.
– Interacting with our network of translators who will help you communicate with your child, if necessary.
We have groups and individuals who are sponsors.
– Many sponsors pledge a support donation of $30/month or more.
– A number of college students donate $15/month.
We encourage you to participate at any level you can afford.
If you would be interested in sponsoring a student at APUFRAM and becoming a padrino or madrina, please fill complete the form below, and one of our members will get back with you within 5 business days to complete the process.